new balance M991 CORE
First introduced to the market in 2001, the M991 celebrates its 20th anniversary with the limited, M991 CORE model. Made in New Balance's own UK factory, this premium sneaker features an upper crafted in soft pigskin suede interspersed with breathable mesh inserts. The shoe is then finished with NEW BALANCE's performance focused, N durance outsole for ultimate traction and abrasion resistance.
- Pigskin suede/mesh upper
- Shock absorbant ABZORB SBS midsole
- N durance outsole
- Made in the UK
*Sales are limited to one item per customer.
Founded in Boston in 1906 by British immigrant William J. Riley, NEW BALANCE was a producer of arch support inserts until 1960 when they manufactured the world's first running shoe with a ripple sole, the "Trackster". Unlike many athletic shoe companies NEW BALANCE has not moved its manufacturing offshore and still maintains its production facilities in the USA and UK.
UPPER:NATURAL LEATHER SYNTHETIC FIBER SOLE:SYNTHETIC SOLE, RUBBER
MADE IN GREAT BRITAIN
- COVERCHORD SIZE26.5 - BRAND SIZE26.5
- COVERCHORD SIZE27 - BRAND SIZE27
- COVERCHORD SIZE27.5 - BRAND SIZE27.5
- COVERCHORD SIZE28 - BRAND SIZE28
- COVERCHORD SIZE28.5 - BRAND SIZE28.5
- COVERCHORD SIZE29 - BRAND SIZE29
- BRAND SIZE US 8.5 (26.5cm)
- BRAND SIZE US 9 (27cm)
- BRAND SIZE US 9.5 (27.5cm)
- BRAND SIZE US 10 (28cm)
- BRAND SIZE US 10.5 (28.5cm)
- BRAND SIZE US 11 (29cm)
- MEASURING GUIDE