new balance M2002RXV1
Inspired by the MR2002 which first launched in 2002, the lightweight M2002RXV1 combines a high-performance, shock-absorbing sole equipped with NERGY and ABZORB.
The popular lifestyle model is equipped for GORE-TEX® for all-weather wear.
- Made from premium pig suede and mesh
- Vintage wash
- Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® membrane
*Sales are limited to one pair per person.
Founded in Boston in 1906 by British immigrant William J. Riley, NEW BALANCE was a producer of arch support inserts until 1960 when they manufactured the world's first running shoe with a ripple sole, the "Trackster". Unlike many athletic shoe companies NEW BALANCE has not moved its manufacturing offshore and still maintains its production facilities in the USA and UK.
UPPER:NATURAL LEATHER SYNTHETIC FIBER SOLE:RUBBER SYNTHETIC SOLE
MADE IN VIETNAM
- COVERCHORD SIZE26 - BRAND SIZE26
- COVERCHORD SIZE26.5 - BRAND SIZE26.5
- COVERCHORD SIZE27 - BRAND SIZE27
- COVERCHORD SIZE27.5 - BRAND SIZE27.5
- COVERCHORD SIZE28 - BRAND SIZE28
- COVERCHORD SIZE28.5 - BRAND SIZE28.5
- COVERCHORD SIZE29 - BRAND SIZE29
- COVERCHORD SIZE30 - BRAND SIZE30
- BRAND SIZE US 8 (26cm)
- BRAND SIZE US 8.5 (26.5cm)
- BRAND SIZE US 9 (27cm)
- BRAND SIZE US 9.5 (27.5cm)
- BRAND SIZE US 10 (28cm)
- BRAND SIZE US 10.5 (28.5cm)
- BRAND SIZE US 11 (29cm)
- BRAND SIZE US 12 (30cm)
- MEASURING GUIDE