new balance M2002RSA (WOMEN’S)
Inspired by the MR2002 which first launched in 2002, the M2002RSA has been updated with sustainable materials and wrapped in a natural, light colorway.
- Made from premium pig suede and mesh
- Shock-absorbing sole equipped with NERGY and ABZORB
*Sales are limited to one pair per person.
Founded in Boston in 1906 by British immigrant William J. Riley, NEW BALANCE was a producer of arch support inserts until 1960 when they manufactured the world's first running shoe with a ripple sole, the "Trackster". Unlike many athletic shoe companies NEW BALANCE has not moved its manufacturing offshore and still maintains its production facilities in the USA and UK.
UPPER:NATURAL LEATHER SYNTHETIC FIBER SOLE:RUBBER SYNTHETIC SOLE
MADE IN CHINA
- COVERCHORD SIZE23.5 - BRAND SIZE23.5
- COVERCHORD SIZE24 - BRAND SIZE24
- COVERCHORD SIZE24.5 - BRAND SIZE24.5
- BRAND SIZE US 6.5 (23.5cm)
- BRAND SIZE US 7 (24cm)
- BRAND SIZE US 7.5 (24.5cm)
- MEASURING GUIDE