Rab XENAIR ALPINE JACKET
Designed for various weather conditions, this adaptable jacket by RAB is characterized by its excellent breathability and thermoregulation achieved through its layered construction.
*The COVERCHORD size differs from the brand’s official UK sizing. Please consult the drop-down menu when choosing your size.
- Pertex® Quantum Air
- PrimaLoft® Gold Active
- 20D recycled Atomos™ ripstop
- Helmet-compatible hood
- Two YKK® zip hand pockets
- 2-way YKK® VISLON® front zip with flap protection
- Elastic gusseted cuffs
- Regular fit
RAB began in 1981 in Sheffield, UK where Rab Carrington made the first sleeping bag to bear his name. He devised and hand-stiched the sleeping bag using skills garnered a decade earlier when stranded in Buenos Aires, en route to an expedition in Patagonia. While unaware at the time, these skills would come to redefine the future of technical sleeping bags. Carrington's experience from years spent in the mountains was apparent in his designs, and soon there was popular demand from friends and the growing local climbing community. RAB now produces a full range of high-performance mountain clothing and equipment providing excellent protection and comfort in all conditions.
MADE IN MYANMAR
- COVERCHORD SIZEM - BRAND SIZEJP M
- COVERCHORD SIZEL - BRAND SIZEJP L
- COVERCHORD SIZEXL - BRAND SIZEJP XL
BRAND SIZE JPM(UKS):
- LENGTH 76.5cm / SLEEVE 67cm / SHOULDER 46cm / CHEST 54cm
BRAND SIZE JPL(UKM):
- LENGTH 78cm / SLEEVE 69cm / SHOULDER 48cm / CHEST 57cm
BRAND SIZE JPXL(UKL):
- LENGTH 80cm / SLEEVE 71cm / SHOULDER 49cm / CHEST 60cm
- HEIGHT 180cm / CHEST 87cm / WAIST 79cm / WEARING SIZE JPL(UKM)
- COVERCHORD ORIGINAL SIZE CHART