Rab SILTARP PLUS SHELTER
An advanced shelter designed with lightweight trekking in mind.
The SilTarp Plus offers ample room for up to three campers.
- Cordura 30D siliconised nylon with PU coated back
- 2000mm HH
- Cordura 300D nylon reinforcement
- Taped waterproof seams
- Closed back wall and a small porch provide extra protection during inclement weather
- 8 guy points made from lightweight webbing
- 4 central guy points designed for hiking/ski pole storage
- Includes: 9 pegs, 6 lightweight guylines
- Ideal for 1-3 people
RAB began in 1981 in Sheffield, UK where Rab Carrington made the first sleeping bag to bear his name. He devised and hand-stitched the sleeping bag using skills garnered a decade earlier when stranded in Buenos Aires, en route to an expedition in Patagonia. While unaware at the time, these skills would come to redefine the future of technical sleeping bags. Carrington's experience from years spent in the mountains was apparent in his designs, and soon there was popular demand from friends and the growing local climbing community. RAB now produces a full range of high performance mountain clothing and equipment providing excellent protection and comfort in all conditions.
MADE IN CHINA
- ONE SIZE：
- 2.6m× 2.4m
- PACKED SIZE 25cm × 16cm