SIDEWALK COFFEE COLD BREW COFFEE - ETHIOPIA
Organic Ethiopian beans deep roasted specifically for cold brew coffee with a mellow, sweet flavor.
How to Brew
1. Measure 60g into a large container filled with 600ml~800ml of cold water
2. Cover with lid and let brew for 8~24 hours
3. Pour over ice and enjoy
- Shelf life: 6 months from manufacturing date
- 60 grams/ 5 packets
- Country of Origin: Ethiopia
*International shipping unavailable for this item.
Launched in Nakameguro in 2015, SIDEWALK STAND now comprises several coffee shops spread throughout Tokyo. Under the mantra “ROAST, BREW & BAKE EVERYDAY”, SIDEWALK STAND offers specialty coffee made from house-roasted beans, craft beer sent directly from trusted breweries, and artisanal bread and bagels baked in-house every morning.
MADE IN JAPAN
- If you have a question regarding products please contact us.