Maison Margiela TABI BOOTS H30
The iconic tabi boots crafted from supple leather, featuring a split-toe design with cylindrical heel.
- Napa leather
- Clasp fastening on inner ankle
- Signature white stitch to the back
- 3cm heel
- Leather sole
MAISON MARGIELA is a French fashion House, founded in Paris in 1988 by Belgian designer Martin Margiela. Both masculine and feminine, oftentimes fusing the two genders, the House takes a cerebral approach to deconstructing, reinventing, and redefining men’s and womenswear silhouettes.
MADE IN ITALY
- COVERCHORD SIZE23 - BRAND SIZE36
- COVERCHORD SIZE23.5 - BRAND SIZE36.5
- COVERCHORD SIZE24 - BRAND SIZE37
- COVERCHORD SIZE24.5 - BRAND SIZE37.5
- COVERCHORD SIZE25 - BRAND SIZE38